So, I've decided to join The Gratitude Community at http://www.aholyexperience.com/ I found this blog via http://www.emergingmummy.com/ - I've loved reading Sarah's list of a Thousand Gifts...and as I've been reading today I felt like the Holy Spirit whispered in my heart that I have more gifts surrounding me than I realize...and that He wants to open my eyes to them! So, I'm excited - I'm going to count one thousand gifts in the next few months...and I'll share the ones that I discover each Monday!
I was in the process of writing about my pregnancy...and was actually focusing on the things that are annoying...so I think it is appropriate that I start here - that I share a few gifts from this season rather than just my laments...
I am thankful for these gifts:
1. the consistent pokes and prods within my buldging abdomen that remind me at the most unexpected moments that there is life teeming inside of me...
2. the stolen moments I take - dreaming about who she will be...what she will look like...how she will dance...if she will have her daddy's energy
3. The words of my doctor today - "you are the picture of health"
4. My husband's feet & back massages
5. Learning to take advice from my younger sisters...for they are experienced ones & I am the pupil
7. Josh's talking to Selah at night - telling her that she is loved...seeing the hope he has in his eys
11. Finding joy in my imperfect figure
12. Eating that cinnamon roll...or Taco Villa without a concern
13. Discovering that tea is ALMOST as delightful as coffee