- Traveled to Tulsa with the hubs to celebrate (his birthday & our anniversary)- Can you believe we have been married for 10 years! I must devote an entire blog to this topic - it will come soon!
- Had way too many conversations surrounding vuvuzellas...Although we did use the iphone vuvuzella app as a way to gauge the appreciation of brainstorm ideas at our zoe leaders retreat...Nothing like a room full of young adults with mobile phone vuvuzellas going off as someone tells Josh and I that we need to preach for a shorter time period to get the point across!
- Wrecked the back of my car...yep - and not in a glorious way either. I pulled out of my garage without looking and hit my mother's car which was parked directly behind me...Not only that, but apparently I am the Mario Andretti of garage drivers because I hit her car with such force that it rolled out into the street! There were shrieks, arm waving, trying to stop her car, running...all by yours truly! It was a site to behold.
- Played and played and played with my baby girl! Just love seeing her personality come out more and more.
- Watched the rain (I'm doing this now & it is quite lovely)
Saturday, July 3, 2010
As usual, it has been way too long since I've blogged...and in this course of time I have...
Posted by Paige Allen at 10:03 AM