The last couple of months have been sprinkled with both laughter and tears in my life. Laughter in celebrating with family and watching my wee one grow. But also tears as I’ve talked and listened and watched some of my dearest friends go through the unfair parts of life. It has been a season of a heavy heart…it has been a winter season in many ways…and yet today I am aware more than ever before that God is good. And although the trees appear bare and the cold seems harsh – He is here.
He is here in the prayers of friends.
He is here in the laughter of my child.
He is here in the quiet and in the tears.
He is here.
And for that, I am thankful – and I want to continue to count my gifts…
141. The wonder of lights
142. Crawling cuties
143. Discovery through her eyes…the joy of bath toys…new textures…and puppies
144. Time to breathe
145. Time to reflect
146. A chance to start over in a sense…the beginning of a new year
147. Seeing young women make good and healthy decisions
148. Soft Sand in between my toes
149. Capturing moments through my camera
150. Unbelievable sunsets
151. Reconnecting with old friends
152. The smiles of new love
153. Remembering why he is so perfect for me
154. Family date nights…even if they are just to get a cup of coffee & dream about the future
155. Baby Passport Pictures
156. New revelation from His Word…His calling to COME
157. His whispers that my friend will be okay – through DVD clips, unexpected text messages, and surprising visits – all reminders to my heart alone that He is in control.
158. Rediscovering the treasure I have in my forever friends
So many more gifts that I have discovered in the last month…but I will wait til next Monday to share more. Until then I will end with the joy I found last night as my sweet Selah was introduced to macaroni…
159. The gift of cheese