It has been far too long since I last counted my gifts...so here are a few that were on my mind today.
101. Lots of girl cousins that Selah can grow and laugh with
102. Big Bows (although I still try to keep them size appropriate)
103. Long talks on long car rides
104. Sun-burned shoulders & a sun-kissed nose
105. Finding that His answers really are preferable to my wants.
106. Rousing discussions with new people
107. Being okay with the fact that I don’t have the answers
108. A blooming pear tree that we didn’t know existed
109. A little face covered in applesauce
110. Little eyes lighting up as she discovers new joys
111. Watching precious friends say “I do.”
112. Being asked to “be there” for someone’s special day