- Zoe started & we're having record numbers - between 70-90!!! Woohoo!
- Took 40 young adults camping (yes, I went camping pregnant...and actually, I LOVED it!)
- Helped with the Tapestry Women's Conference...enjoyed getting to know Leif & Margaret Feinberg...she made me think about some things & was used by God to plant some dreams in my heart...
- Started to get a big belly - yep, in the words of my Pepa, "It looks like you swallowed a watermelon or something..."
- Laughed a lot...mourned a little...had some deep & hard conversations...trusting God about things we just don't understand...
- We found out that in that watermelon resides a precious little girl! We are super excited & thinking about just who is this little girl?
- Met our friends Lukas & Dita in Houston for the U2 Concert - it was pretty much amazing
- Had an amazing week with the Pursue & SMI Conferences - LOVED watching God move in people's lives & LOVED getting to share life with some phenomenal people from around the globe
- Prepping for India!
Itinerary Sunday - Tuesday: Travel
Wednesday & Thursday Oct. 28 & 29 - Josh teaching at Pastor's Conference in Aminabad; Paige teaching at Bombay Teen Challenge (this is a home for women rescued from sex trafficking)
Saturday, Oct. 21 - Josh & Paige preaching to 4,000 young people in Aminabad
Monday, Nov. 2 - Minister at LIFE Center (this is a Children's Home)
Tuesday, Nov. 3 - AM - children's school; PM - Paige speak at Ladie's Meeting
Wednesday, Nov. 4 - Josh at leader's conference; Paige will minister to 20 women who work in the Red Light District (these are former prostitutes & madams who now return to brothels 6 days a week to minister to current prostitutes...they lead Bible studies & orchestrate rescues)
Thursday & Friday, Nov. 5 & 6 - At leader's Conference; we also may speak at some youth meetings
Saturday, Nov. 7 - Return Home