I know this is random, but The Hills are inspiring me...if you go to L.A. here are Paige's tips:
- Fly into the Burbank airport - MUCH easier than LAX
- Go eat at The Marmalade Cafe - I LOVE this place! Amazing food, quaint atmosphere, and I almost always saw someone famous
- Must visit the Getty Museum!
- Shop at The Grove and Santa Monica Promenade (go to the Promenade at night - some fabulous street performers)
- Take a drive along the Pacific Coast Highway
- Eat some type of ethnic food - there are so many different nationalities represented in LA that you can find some delicious authentic food - I ate authentic Mexican & Russian on visits! And there is great sushi to be had in LA
I got home early tonight from MTS, and I have to write that my students are AMAZING! We are wrapping up a preaching course and they all finished giving their sermons tonight. Every single student far exceeded my expectations & it wasn't just about presentation. Their sermons were heart-felt and Biblically sound...FABULOUS!!!!
I've noticed several people blogging about Christmas decor lately...and in all honesty I'm debating whether or not to put my stuff up. I probably will, but when I go to all the work it makes me want to have a party or something...is it enough to do all that decorating just for Josh and I to enjoy?
Okay, I'm going to focus on Audrina & LC now...oh by the way...Jenn Beamer totally started wearing headbands because of LC and I've recently started trying the front hair braid in LC fashion, so I know I'm not alone in this guilty pleasure...Jenn, did you watch tonight?