- Tomorrow is my birthday
- I love birthdays (especially mine).
- I will be 32 years old
- Not sure how I feel about this number.
- 31 was a good year, but a hard year.
- The good parts mostly centered around this cute face.
7. The hard parts centered around realizing that I’m really an adult and sometimes there are hard parts to an adult life.8. But this list is really about my birthday so we should not dwell on hard things.
9. Instead we should dwell on fun things like this crazy face!
10. Do you make crazy faces too? I’m realizing that Selah basically copies my face.
11. So this must be what I look like…a lot.
12. Speaking of fun things – I love my brown boots.
13. Do you remember when I blogged about shoes and promised to highlight a pair every week?
14. I lied.
15. So these brown boots are my peace offering.
16. I wear them as often as possible.
17. I bought them when I was in Baltimore with my dearest friend, Wendy.
18. While I was visiting, Wendy and I both got massages.
19. Our massages were given to us by a man named Juan.
20. It was the most painful hour of my life.
21. It was the most painful hour of Wendy’s life too.
22. But afterwards we laughed about it.
23. And then we drank large quantities of Starbucks Caramel Machiatos.
24. And then we ate French Toast.
25. And then we laughed some more about Juan.
26. Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned with Juan.
27. Even in moments of pain…so long as there are people you love…and lots of laughter…the pain is put into perspective.
28. And French toast always helps as well.
29. As do fabulous boots.